Around 6 weeks ago, we gave you what was then our ‘Top 21’ – what we had on our music playlist for getting through housework, doing food prep and just generally drowning out ABC Kids from the next room. Then, because it was popular, we said ‘let’s do this once per month!’ . . . and promptly forgot about it!
So, here’s what is on our current playlist. Full disclosure: the April one was more Lisa and this one is more Erin – so you’ll start to know our individual musical tastes. 🙂
I’m also using this playlist to try to get back into running mode. Without music, there is NO WAY I will run – unless someone is chasing me with a large implement. Winter is a fairly masoschistic time to start an outdoor exercise routine, I know, but I think if I can stick to something in Winter, surely it will seem easy in Spring and Summer??
Anyway, here’s our next installment – we’d love to know what’s topping your playlist right now!
Top 21 tunes for mums
- I can’t make you love me – Bonnie Rait
- Feel my love – Adele
- Black and Gold – Sam Sparro
- Midnight Train to Georgia – Gladys Knight and the Pips
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- Come a Little Bit Closer – Jay and the Americans
- Bring it on home to me – Sam Cooke
- Living for the city – Stevie Wonder
- All the small things – Blink 182
- Got to give it up – Marvin Gaye
- Uptown funk – Mark Ronson
- 99 Luftballons – Nena
- Ex’s & Oh’s – Elle King
- Trouble – Iggy Azalea
- Raise your glass – Pink
- Four five Seconds – Rihanna, Kanye, McCartney
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- To be with you – Mr Big
- Born to run – Bruce Springsteen
- Night moves – Bob Seger
- Love yourself – Justin Bieber
Never miss a freebie!
Like a little brilliance in your inbox?
Sign up here to receive a free weekly planner printable.
(That's just the start of the free goodies - our subscribers are the first to receive our brilliant activity ideas for fun family time!)